What happens during the water extraction process?
The first step after water damage whether it is due to a flood or burst geyser, is to extract excess water from your property. By doing a thorough water extraction, Dry Force Technicians will help to reduce the drying time, prevent mould and secondary water damage.
Once the excess water has been removed our Dry Force Technicians will use specialized equipment, including industrial air movers and dehumidifiers, to remove water retained in walls and floors. They will regularly do moisture surveys until the drying process is complete.
- Log your disaster with our 24 HR National Call Centre.
- Response team will arrive within 60 minutes from call.
- Prompt damage assessment and securing salvageable content.
- Restoration of the affected areas and return of cleaned salvageable content.
- Restored affected areas signed off by client.