What is Trauma Cleaning?
Trauma Cleaning is a term applied to the clean-up of blood, bodily fluids, and other biohazardous materials. Such incidents may include accidents, suicides, homicides, decomposition after unattended death, hoarding and filth clean-up.
Dry Force Trauma Cleaning service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week nation-wide. Call our 24 HR National Call Centre on 0860 800 800 for more information.
- Log your disaster with our 24 HR National Call Centre.
- Response team will arrive within 60 minutes from call.
- Prompt damage assessment and securing salvageable content.
- Restoration of the affected areas and return of cleaned salvageable content.
- Restored affected areas signed off by client.