What is Odour Neutralisation?
Ozone treatment is the safest and most powerful eliminator of smoke, mildew and other household odours. Ozone treatment produces small amounts of Ozone (O3) – a molecule containing three oxygen atoms. When these molecules come in contact with odour molecules, the extra oxygen atom binds itself to the odour molecule and destroys it. Ozone molecules are harmful to your health in large doses, the area must remain unoccupied for a day to allow the O3 to convert to oxygen.
- Log your disaster with our 24 HR National Call Centre.
- Response team will arrive within 60 minutes from call.
- Prompt damage assessment and securing salvageable content.
- Restoration of the affected areas and return of cleaned salvageable content.
- Restored affected areas signed off by client.