Hard surface flooring is becoming increasingly popular in homes and businesses. These surfaces include stone, concrete, ceramic/clay, wood, resilient and specialty flooring.
Though these materials are easy to clean and maintain, soils on hard surface flooring can build up progressively, resulting in erosion. Sooner or later it’s necessary to clean beyond your routine dusting and damp mopping and get professional help.
- Log your disaster with our 24 HR National Call Centre.
- Response team will arrive within 60 minutes from call.
- Prompt damage assessment and securing salvageable content.
- Restoration of the affected areas and return of cleaned salvageable content.
- Restored affected areas signed off by client.