What happens after a flood?
Our Dry Force Technicians responds within 60 minutes to minimise the water damage and start the Flood Restoration process as quickly as possible.
Flood Restoration starts by extracting water to remove excess standing water and removing all unsalvageable goods to speed up the restoration process. Industrial dehumidifiers and air moving fans are immediately installed to accelerate the drying process and reduce the water damages.
Our technicians perform daily moisture controls to ensure that the area is dried completely and the threat of mould and pathogen growth is eliminated.
- Log your disaster with our 24 HR National Call Centre.
- Response team will arrive within 60 minutes from call.
- Prompt damage assessment and securing salvageable content.
- Restoration of the affected areas and return of cleaned salvageable content.
- Restored affected areas signed off by client.