Need it to dry quickly?
Accelerated Drying is accomplished with a closed drying system using dehumidification in a closed indoor environment. Dehumidifiers are easy to use and removes the water from the moisture-laden air. A closed drying system provides for a greater degree of control over the drying process.
Indoor relative humidity and material moisture content can be reduced faster, shortening the length of time that the equipment is required and saving you costs. A closed drying system reduces the possibility of mould growth, and secondary damage to your structure and contents, resulting in reduced reconstruction costs.
- Log your disaster with our 24 HR National Call Centre.
- Response team will arrive within 60 minutes from call.
- Prompt damage assessment and securing salvageable content.
- Restoration of the affected areas and return of cleaned salvageable content.
- Restored affected areas signed off by client.